Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, to improve the harmony in the look of the smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore a beautiful smile
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dentures, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Scaling and Root Planing, to treat acute gum disease
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
With over 20 years of experience in the field of dentistry, Shelly recently transitioned from assisting Dr Irwin chairside to our Lead Treatment Coordinator. With her invaluable clinical knowledge, she easily puts our patients at ease as they discuss treatment needs and how to best achieve. Shelly is a long time Port Angeles resident and when not working loves to ride her bike, exercise and spend time with her friends and family.